Best 4G phones under 10000 in 2016: Cheap dual SIM android phones with 4G in India
4G phones with dual SIM under 10000 rupees in India in 2016 have got very popular thanks to cheaper 4G data plans and faster data transfer. So here are the best and cheap 4G phones with dual SIM under 10000
The best 4G phones under 10000 in India are available in huge numbers but it is hard to choose the top, best out of them as the cheapest dual SIM android with 4G connectivity in India may not offer you the best user experience. That is why we suggest connecting with the mobile experts to find the best cheap 4G android phone. Interestingly, people searching for cheap android 4G phones under 10000 often look for dual SIM connectivity so that they use one SIM for work and another for personal calls.
We searched the entire Indian online shopping websites to find the best 4G phones with dual SIM slots in India that retail for under 10000 indian rupees. But before you read the list, we suggest looking at these things when choosing a cheap 4G handset in India.
Display: Ask yourself, if you want a phone with big display or small display. If you watch a lot of media on your phone, getting a phone with 5.5 inch display makes sense other compact phones with 5” or smaller displays are better. Also get a compact phone if you carry more than one phone. Two compact phones are easier to carry around. The same principle that applies to netbook also applies here. Netbooks are great for those to whom portability is number one priority.
Battery: Dual SIM slots, Wi-Fi, 4G connectivity takes a toll on the battery so make sure phones has minimum 3000 mAh battery so that you are able to get atleast one working day out of it.
RAM / Memory: Android phones with 2GB or more RAM run smoother than phones with 1GB RAM or less.
Samsung Galaxy On5 Pro
Samsung Galaxy On5 Pro is the best 4G phone under 10,000 with dual SIM for the people who value brand and quality. It has signature Samsung design and offers 4G LTE connectivity on both SIM cards. It comes in two colors – gold and black and we must say both look equally good.
* 8MP primary camera with auto mode, beauty face, continuous shot, interval shot, panorama mode and 5MP front facing camera with palm gesture selfie and 120 degree selfie mode
* 12.7 centimeters (5-inch) TFT capacitive touchscreen with 720 x 1280 pixels HD display
* Andorid v6.0 Marshmallow operating system with 1.3GHz Exynos quad core processor, 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory expandable up to 128GB and dual SIM (micro+micro) dual-standby (4G+4G)
* 2600mAH lithium-ion battery
Moto G 2016
This Moto G costs slightly more than 10000 rupees but is worth every penny. You are getting a branded phones with plenty of service centers, regular android updates, water resistance, dual SIM and excellent 13 megapixel camera that takes the best phones in this class.
* Advanced water resistance IPX7- rated protection from splashes and accidental drops in water
* 5-inch (12.7 centimeters) HD Corning Gorilla Glass 3 with 1280 x 720 pixels resolution;2470 mAh lithium-ion battery lasts all day
* 13MP f2.0 primary camera with CCT dual-LED flash and 4X digital zoom, 5MP f2.2 front facing camera
* Android v5.1.1 (Lollipop) OS operating system with 1.4 GHz quad core CPU Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916) core processor, 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory expandable up to 32GB, dual micro-SIM (4G+4G)
Asus Zenfone Max
Asus Zenfone Max is a powerful device that holds the biggest battery of all smartphones. It has huge 5.5 inch display and packs amazing specs like 13 mega pixel rear and 5MP front camera.
* 13MP primary camera with auto focus, Dual Tone LED flash and 5MP front facing camera
* 13.97 centimeters (5.5-inch) IPS capacitive touchscreen with 1280 x 720 pixels resolution
* Android v5 Lollipop operating system with 1.0GHz MSM8916 Qualcomm quad core processor, 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory expandable up to 64GB and dual micro SIM (LTE + WCDMA)
* 5000mAH lithium-polymer battery providing talk-time of 37 hours 36 minutes and standby time of 914 hours
Lenovo Vibe K5
Lenovo Vibe K5 is the best cheap android phone with dual SIM slots and 4G connectivity. It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 processor that handles any and every app and game at android store like a charm.
* 5-inch wide view HD display
* Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 octa core processor, Adreno 405 GPU
* 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory expandable via microSD card slot
* 13 megapixel rear camera, autofocus + 5MP front camera for selfies
* High density 2750mAh lithium ion battery (removable)
Moto G Play
Moto G Play is a compact phone with quad core processor, HD display and 8MP camera + 5MP front camera for nice selfies. If you are in market for a 4G phones under 10000 that is easy to carry around, then Moto G Play is an excellent candidate.
* 5 inch high definition screen with 1280×720 pixel resolution
* Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 quad core processor, Adreno 306 GPU
* 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory expandable up to 128 GB
* 8-mega pixel camera and 5MP front facing camera
* 2800 mAh remvoable battery
Samsung On7 Pro
Galaxy On7 Pro is a bigger version of On5 Pro. It has premium design and packs a bigger 5.5″ display for best multimedia experience. It is dependable and comes from a reputable company making it one of the best 4G phones under 10000.
* Big 5.5 inch screen with HD resolution
* Snapdragon 410 quad core processor clocked at 1.2GHz
* 2GB RAM, 16GB flash storage, memory card slot, VoLTE compatible and can be used with Jio SIM card
* 13MP rear camera, flash and 5MP selfie camera