Top Most Best laptop for videos editing in India in 2019
A good for video editing should have a dedicated graphics card, powerful processor and lots of storage
While there are a ton of Best windows laptops in India, it is very hard to find a nice. However we experts can help you find one without breaking your budget.
When you are out for buying a product for doing video editing, keep these things in mind. See if it has a dedicated graphics card. A lot of video apps work smoothly if the graphics-related load is taken by the dedicated GPU and rest of the processing is handled by the graphics card.
That however does not mean you should go for the Best video graphics card. There are other things to look into as well. Also the best one might have the low powered discrete GPU and that would not do any good for you.
It should be powerful enough to process to HD and full HD video swiftly.Second thing to keep in mind when buying a storage capacity. Video gobble up space on the hard disks like there is no tomorrow.
While SSDs work wonders in speeding up the loading and writing times, with SSD is don’t come best unless you are buying those low end best netbook laptops that come with eMMC flash storage. So stick to the traditional hard disks and go for the ones with 1TB which is 1000GB of storage in lot of videos.
Third thing is processor. While most of the graphics and videos -related load is taken by the graphics card, a lot of processing is still done by the processor, so have a good and powerful processor is very important for when buying.
No need to fret as we have already short listed in best editing videos which you can buy online safely.
Here are the Five Best Laptop for Videos Editing in India 2019
Acer Aspire 5 features quad core 8th generation i5 processor, which is not common. Pair that with 2GB MX150 Nvidia graphics card and you have a winner in your hands. It has lots of storage space onboard. Battery life is good in general.
- ACER ASPIRE 5(A515-51G-58GJ) NX.GT1SI.001 / STEEL GRAY
- INTEL CORE I5- 8250U /8TH GEN / 4GB DDR4 RAM / 1TB HARDISK /
- NVIDIA® GeForce® MX150 2GB RAM / 15.6″ HD (1366 x 768) / WIFI /
- BLUETOOTH / WEBCAM / DOS / UPTO 6 HOURS BACK UP
HP 15q comes with latest i3 processor, AMD’s 2GB Graphics which when coupled with 1TB hard disk space gives you an excellent videos editing. It looks premium and packs all the guts to let you do work on videos editing apps.
- Up to 2GHz Intel Core i3-6006U 6th Gen processor
- 4GB DDR4 RAM. 1TB 5400rpm Serial ATA hard driv
- 15.6-inch screen, AMD Radeon 2GB Graphics
- DOS operating system. 4 hours battery life, 2.1kg weight
- Unique visual Strata pattern design on keyboard cover with chrome finished hinges
HP 15-bs145tu is affordable and comes with quad core processor onboard. We love the fact it comes with quad core i5 processor, large cache and a full HD display that packs 1920×1080 resolution. It is a very capable for doing videos editing.
- 8th Gen Intel Core i5 – 8250U Processor (1.6 GHz base frequency, up to 3.4 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 6 MB cache, 4 cores)
- 8 GB DDR4 RAM
- 1TB 5400rpm Serial ATA hard drive
- 15.6-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080) Display
- Intel UHD 620 Graphics
- Free DOS Operating System
- Weighs only 2.1 Kg
4.Lenovo Ideapad 320E
Lenovo Ideapad 320E is a premium with i5 processor and Nvidia MX150 dedicated graphics card. It is incredibly well built and packs everything to provide you a great videos editing experience.
- Up to 3.1GHz Intel Core i5-7200U 7th Gen processor
- 4GB DDR4 RAM
- 1TB 5400rpm Serial ATA hard drive
- 15.6-inch screen, 2GB NVIDIA Graphics
- 2.2kg weight, HD 720p webcam with single mic
5.Dell Inspiron 15
This is the best laptop for videos editing in India. Sporting the latest generation Intel i5 processor, the Dell Inspiron 15 features AMD R7 M445 dedicated graphic card for best possible visuals and gaming experience.
The screen packs full HD resolution to let you pack more toolbars and see more content on the screen at glance.
There is whopping 16GB RAM onboard and 2000GB hard disk storage. It has some nifty features like backlit keyboard to let you type in dim lightening conditions. So if you are looking for uncompromising video experience in this get.
- 2.50Ghz Turbo Boost upto 3.10GHz Intel Core i5-7200U 7th Gen processor
- 8GB DDR4 RAM. 2TB hard drive
- 15.6-inch screen, AMD Radeon R7 M445 2GB Graphics
- Windows 10 with Office 2016 Home and Student operating system
- 2.36kg weight
Find the Best of Best Laptop for Videos Editing in India 2019?
Best laptop for videos editing in India 2019 | Best videos editing laptop India 2019 dollar price bracket.